At Stump’s Quality Decks & Porches, we help homeowners in southeastern PA transform their outdoor living space through custom-designed, premium decks. Select a service to learn more about options, the design process, and to see recently completed projects.
Hot Tub Decks
Our Porch and Deck Building Process
Planning your project will include selecting the right building contractor and determining exactly what type of deck you will have. We want your planning and decision making to be an easy experience. While you don’t need to have all of the details and deck design options nailed down beforehand, knowing the answers to these questions will make the process go more smoothly:
- How much time will you spend maintaining your deck?
- How big should your deck be?
- Do you want to preserve the view of your backyard?
- How will the weather affect the enjoyment of your deck?
- What are important access points?
- How much are you willing to spend?
- What materials (eg, wood decking or vinyl/composite decking), colors, and options do you prefer (eg, screened-in porch or sunroom or covered deck)?
- Should you get a permit and what steps are involved in the permitting procedure?
You can rely on our team to answer all of these questions for you and any others you might have.
Ready for a Project Quote?
Contact us to schedule an estimate for your project. A project manager will meet with you to learn what you’re looking for, discuss deck design possibilities, and show you material options. After that, we’ll prepare a detailed proposal and design rendering.
Request a Quote