“These guys are serious about building decks – they take pride in what they do and the attention to detail from start to finish was exceptional. Anthony H. came out to provide an estimate on short notice and it was more of a free consultation than an estimate. He had actual samples of different deck and rail options that they offer and he had creative ideas for the layout of our 350 sq ft deck. Less than a week later he sent an email with multiple 3-D renderings of the deck with the different options we were considering. The finished product is awesome. Expectations were exceeded across the board. I can’t recommend these guys enough.”
After all, can’t anybody build a deck?
Well, yes and no. Before you go with the lowest bidder, remember that a deck is an investment, both in your home and in your family’s safety. Stump’s Quality Decks & Porches cares about both and offers this snapshot of our qualifications.
20 years of experience:
- We have a thorough knowledge of building codes and safe deck construction methods.
- We have a good working relationship with township building inspectors, a factor that helps projects to go smoothly.
- We have the ability to get a job done quickly while not sacrificing workmanship.
Satisfaction backed by our guarantee:
- At Stump’s our goal is making and keeping happy customers. A five-star BBB rating testify to our commitment to treat our customers with integrity.
- We also offer a lifetime warranty on all our workmanship.
Professional, courteous work crews:
- There is no drinking, smoking, or foul language.
- Our deck company is owned by our job foremen, meaning they have a vested interest in each project—making sure that you are satisfied.
- Most of our employees have been with our family-owned company for 3-7 years
Quality of materials:
- #1 grade framing lumber designed to hold its shape for the long haul, a step above the industry standard.
- Time-tested, reputable decking and railing materials tested to meet today’s stringent building codes.