“Stump’s installed a composite deck for us. They readily accepted design changes before the start of the construction. The installation crew was very professional, polite and did a great job. Their price was very competitive. I highly recommend them.”
Our Porch and Deck Building Process
Planning your project will include selecting the right building contractor and determining exactly what type of deck you will have. We want your planning and decision making to be an easy experience. While you don’t need to have all of the details nailed down beforehand, knowing the answers to these questions will make the process go more smoothly:
- How much time will you spend maintaining your deck?
- How big should your deck be?
- Do you want to preserve the view of your backyard?
- How will the weather affect the enjoyment of your deck?
- What are important access points?
- How much are you willing to spend?
- What type of materials, color selections and options do you prefer?
- Should you get a permit & what is the permit procedure?